We are a Top Employer in the National Capital Region for four years running
For the fourth year in a row, the Ottawa Catholic School Board has been named one of the National Capital Region’s Top Employers (2015-2018). We are proud to be honoured with this recognition. Receiving this award again this year has validated the fact that we are renowned for our dedication to our staff and their satisfaction in the workplace.
To celebrate this accomplishment, we are calling on members of our community to help us recognize inspiring employees who make the OCSB a great place to work and learn.
Nominate an inspiring employee
We’re inviting everyone in the community to take 1-2 minutes to nominate an OCSB employee for their contribution. Anyone can nominate an inspiring OCSB employee. We welcome participation from staff, students, parents, relatives, neighbours and community partners. The criterion is simple — they just need to inspire you.
The first 500 nominees will receive a prize pack, and all nominees will be entered into a draw to receive one of 100 prizes at the end of the campaign. Nominations close on Friday, March 2, 2018. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, March 7, 2018. Nominees with several nominations will be entered into the final draw only once. Only OCSB employees are eligible to receive a prize. View the prizes in our Facebook album.
Spread the word with #OCSBCelebrates
Help us spread the word about this campaign by sharing this page on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using the #OCSBCelebrates hashtag. Here are some pre-made posts you can copy and paste on your social media accounts:
- I just nominated an #OCSB employee who inspires me, you should too! ocsb.ca/Celebrates #OCSBCelebrates
- [name of person] inspires me. Nominate an #OCSB employee that inspires YOU: ocsb.ca/celebrates #OCSBCelebrates
- #OCSBCelebrates being a top employer in the city! Nominate an inspiring employee: ocsb.ca/Celebrates
- I work for one of the top employers in Ottawa! #OCSBCelebrates ocsb.ca/Celebrates
- [name of person] is an inspiring [job title]! #OCSBCelebrates ocsb.ca/Celebrates
- I just nominated an OCSB employee that goes above+beyond! Your turn! #OCSBCelebrates ocsb.ca/Celebrates